Pennsylvania Lottery's Eagles Fast Play Lottery Game
Second-Chance Drawing Rules
July 20, 2022
Second-Chance Drawing: The Pennsylvania Lottery's
(hereafter, the "Lottery") Eagles Second-Chance Drawing for
qualifying Fast Play lottery game tickets (hereafter, the
- Qualifying Tickets: Non-winning PA-5169 Eagles ($5) Fast Play lottery game tickets ("Qualifying Tickets") are eligible for entry in the Drawing.
Participation and entry:
- Entrants must be members of the Pennsylvania Lottery VIP Players Club to participate in the Drawing. To join the VIP Players Club, visit https://www.palottery.state.pa.us/vipplayersclub/login.aspx. Becoming a VIP Players Club member is free.
- To enter the Drawing, entrants must submit the identifying information from at least one Qualifying Ticket via the Drawing's promotional web site, available at https://www.palottery.com or the Lottery's official mobile application during the entry period. The identifying information from a Qualifying Ticket may be submitted only once in the Drawing. No other method of submission will be accepted, and entries submitted using any other method, including entries mailed or hand-delivered to the Lottery, are not valid and will be disqualified.
- Each entry must be complete and the information supplied by the entrant must be accurate. Incomplete entries cannot be accepted.
- Only one claimant per entry is allowed.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Players may submit the identifying information from an unlimited number of Qualifying Tickets in the Drawing.
- Once an entry has been submitted it cannot be withdrawn or changed.
- The Lottery will conduct one Eagles Second-Chance Drawing for qualifying Fast Play Lottery game tickets. All time references are Eastern Prevailing Time.
- All entries received after 4:59:59 a.m. August 2, 2022, through 11:59:59 p.m. October 6, 2022, will be entered into the Drawing to be held between October 11, 2022 and October 24, 2022.
- The entry period for the Drawing will be posted to the Lottery's publicly accessible web site at https://www.palottery.com.
- When a Qualifying Ticket is entered into the Drawing, the entry has a chance to be multiplied by two, three or four (hereafter the "Entry Multiplier Prize"). The second-chance platform will randomly assign, from its finite set of multipliers, a multiplier or a single entry to each Qualifying Ticket. If an entry is multiplied, the entrant will be notified during the entry process.
- The number of entries an entrant will receive for the Drawing is determined by the purchase price of the Qualifying Ticket entered and the Entry Multiplier Prize, if applicable. The respective purchase price and corresponding number of entries for the Qualifying Ticket is as follows: PA-5169 Eagles ($5) = five entries.
- Players may review prizes won and their entries for the Drawing via the Drawing's promotional web site.
Prizes available to be won, determination of winners, and
odds of winning:
- The prize entitlements described below are subject to all restrictions and limitations described in section 4, or mentioned anywhere else in these rules.
The following table sets forth the approximate number of
Entry Multiplier Prizes and the approximate odds of
winning an Entry Multiplier Prize:
APPROXIMATE NUMBER OF ENTRY
2X 3X 4X 130,588 87,058 43,529 APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING A 2X, 3X OR
4X MULTIPLIER ARE 1 IN:
2X 3X 4X 3.33 5 10
The Lottery will conduct one Drawing from among all the
entries received during the entry period as described in
- The first through the fifth entries selected in the Drawing will be winning entries and the entrants who submitted those winning entries shall each be entitled to a prize of one Eagles Party Deck Ticket Prize. Each Eagles Party Deck Ticket Prize includes two tickets, with beer, water, soft drinks and snacks, for the Philadelphia Eagles home game against the Tennessee Titans, to be held on December 4, 2022.
- The sixth though the sixteenth entries selected in the Drawing will be winning entries and the entrants who submitted those winning entries shall each be entitled to a prize of one Eagles Club Seats Ticket Prize. Each Eagles Club Seats Ticket Prize includes two tickets, with $30 of stadium concession or Pro Shop credit loaded onto each ticket, for the Philadelphia Eagles home game against the New Orleans Saints, to be held on January 1, 2023.
- The seventeenth through the twenty-seventh entries selected in the Drawing will be winning entries and the entrants who submitted those winning entries shall each be entitled to a prize of one Eagles Mezzanine Level Ticket Prize. Each Eagles Mezzanine Level Ticket Prize includes two tickets, with $30 of stadium concession or Pro Shop credit loaded onto each ticket, for the Philadelphia Eagles home game against the Tennessee Titans, to be held on December 4, 2022.
- The twenty-eighth through the seventy-seventh entries selected in the Drawing will be winning entries and the entrants who submitted the winning entries shall each be entitled to a prize of $100 iLottery Bonus Money.
- Winners of iLottery Bonus Money are not required to claim a prize. Winners of iLottery Bonus Money will have the iLottery Bonus Money credited to their Lottery account and will receive an email notifying them that they won a prize.
- The number of winning entries to be selected for the Drawing will be posted to the Lottery's publicly accessible web site.
- The odds of winning in the Drawing depend upon the number of entries received for the Drawing.
- A computer-generated randomizer will be used to select the Drawing winners.
Prize claim procedures:
- Winners of any prize awarded in the Drawing will be contacted by email by the Pennsylvania Lottery to initiate the prize claim procedure.
- Winners will have seven business days from the date they are notified by the Pennsylvania Lottery, pursuant to this section, to claim their prizes. In order to claim their prizes, winners must respond to the Pennsylvania Lottery's email regarding prize claim procedures and must submit a properly completed prize claim form within seven business days from the date they are notified by the Pennsylvania Lottery. Failure to comply with the prize claim requirements as set forth herein, for any reason, shall result in the winner forfeiting their right to receive the prize. An alternate winner will be awarded the respective prize, according to Lottery procedure.
- By entering a ticket into the Drawing, the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules, the prize claim requirements set forth herein, and expressly waives any claim against the Pennsylvania Lottery for a prize not awarded in conformance with these rules.
- Each winner, their respective heirs, legal representatives, and assigns, agree to indemnify, defend, release, and discharge the Pennsylvania Lottery, Philadelphia Eagles, LLC, Eagles Stadium Operator, LLC, and the NFL, as well as their employees, officers, directors and commissioners from and against any loss, claim, damage, suit, or injury arising out of or relating to this promotion. By entering into the Drawing, the winner indemnifies, releases, discharges, and agrees to hold harmless the Pennsylvania Lottery, Philadelphia Eagles, LLC, Eagles Stadium Operator, LLC, and the NFL, as well as their employees, officers, directors and commissioners from unanticipated cancellation, suspension, or postponement of the promotion due to natural disaster, national emergency, or other unforeseen act of God or man. Winners participate solely at their own risk and responsibility.
- To be eligible to participate in the Drawing, entrants must have complied with the requirements of these rules.
- The Lottery is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries not entered into the Drawing. The Lottery is not responsible for entries that are not entered into the Drawing because of incompatible internet browsers, mobile Lottery application failure or other technical issues. If an entry is selected as a winner and rejected or otherwise disqualified during or following the Drawing, the Lottery will select another entry to replace the rejected or otherwise disqualified entry in accordance with these rules and Lottery procedure.
- If any discrepancy exists between these rules and any material describing the Drawing, these rules shall govern.
- Employees of the Lottery, 9Rooftops Marketing, LLC (formerly known as MARC USA, LLC), MUSL, Scientific Games International, Inc., MDI Entertainment, LLC, and their subcontractors, or a spouse, child, brother, sister or parent residing as a member of the same household in the principal place of residence of any such person are not eligible to participate in the Drawing. Offer void where prohibited or restricted.
- The Pennsylvania Lottery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Drawing and change these rules if the Drawing cannot be conducted as planned due to errors in these rules or advertising, unauthorized intervention, tampering, fraud, technical errors, viruses, worms, bugs or any other cause beyond the control of the Lottery that, in the Lottery's sole judgment, could corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Drawing.
- All entries shall be subject to verification by the Lottery.
- The Pennsylvania Lottery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify an entrant found to be tampering with the operation of the Drawing or to be acting in violation of these rules or applicable law.
- The Drawing is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Applicable laws and regulations apply.
- Final determination of winners will be made by the Secretary, whose judgment will be final and binding.
- A prize awarded in the Drawing to a person who dies before receiving the prize shall be paid according to 61 Pa. Code § 811.16 (relating to prizes payable after death of a prize winner).
- A winner is responsible for all taxes arising from or in connection with any prize won.
- A player may only win the prize for which the player is first selected in the Drawing. Subsequent entries, from the same individual, selected in the Drawing will be disqualified and a replacement entry will be selected.
- Winners of iLottery Bonus Money must abide by the iLottery Terms&Conditions, the iLottery Bonus Policy and these rules. iLottery Bonus Money will expire 90 days from the date on which the winner was notified, via email, of the prize win, as further detailed in section 3(d). iLottery Bonus Money has a five times play through requirement in order to convert the iLottery Bonus Money into cash. For example, for a player winning $100 of iLottery Bonus Money, the player is required to place $500 in wagers before the iLottery Bonus Money awarded is converted into cash which may be withdrawn from the player's Lottery account.
- Prizes are not transferrable.
- Winners and guests must abide by all venue policies. Any promotional partner reserves the right to revoke full or partial prize from any winner or winner's guest whom it or venue personnel, or both, may deem, in their sole discretion, to be intoxicated, a safety risk, to have violated any venue policy or law or may bring the promotional partner into disrepute.
- The winner is responsible for all costs, expenses and transportation, not specifically included in the prize won in the Drawing, arising from or in connection with any prize won.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- If a date is provided for a game or event that is part of a prize described in section 3, the date is subject to change at the sole discretion of the Philadelphia Eagles.
- If no date is provided for a game or event that is part of a prize described in section 3, the date will be determined by the Philadelphia Eagles and will be communicated to the winner by either the Philadelphia Eagles or the Lottery.
- In the event the winner is not available on the date of the game or event that is part of a prize described in section 3, there will be no extensions or substitutions of prizes and the winner will not receive any reimbursement for the unused prize.
- In the event a prize described in section 3 is not available, the Lottery may either provide a substitute prize, determined by the Secretary to have an equivalent value to the prize won, or make a cash payment to the winner, in an amount determined by the Secretary to have an equivalent value to the prize won.
- The specific seats to be provided as part of any prize described in section 3 will be determined at the sole discretion of the Philadelphia Eagles.
- The food and beverages to be provided as part of any prize described in section 3 will be selected at the sole discretion of the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Types of Information Collected and Uses of Collected Information
Personally Identifiable Information. Personally identifiable information is information that identifies a specific user of the Website. When you register ticket entries for the Promotion via the Website, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including zip code), email address, telephone number, date of birth, and your social security number. It is optional for you to provide your personally identifiable information. However, if you elect not to provide the requested personally identifiable information, you will not be able to register for the Promotion and other services offered through the Website.
If you wish to update your personally identifiable information or change your preferences relative to receiving communications from us or the Lottery, you may do so by logging into the Website and updating your profile information.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Non-personally identifiable information is information that does not identify a specific user of the Website. This type of information may include things like the date and time of your visit, page views, the Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") of the website you visited before coming to the Website, the URL of the website you visit after leaving the Website, the type of browser you are using and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address. We and/or our authorized third party service providers may automatically collect this information when you visit the Website through the use of electronic tools like cookies and web beacons.
We may use non-personally identifiable information to troubleshoot, administer the Website, analyze trends, gather demographic information, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities. We may also share this information with the Lottery and our authorized third party service providers to measure the overall effectiveness of our online content and programming.
Irrespective of anything set forth herein, visitors should be aware that, subject to certain statutory exceptions, documents and records maintained by the Lottery, including but not limited to electronic data, are public record under Pennsylvania law. Therefore, information submitted may be subject to disclosure pursuant to a public records request. Records required to be maintained pursuant to the laws of Pennsylvania will be retained and disposed of in accordance with applicable record retention schedules.
Release of Personally Identifiable Information
By participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a prize, each participant agrees to allow Lottery and its designees the perpetual worldwide right to use and/or publish participant's name, biographical information (exclusive of street address and telephone number/s), photos and/or other likeness, entry comments, and statements, in whole or in part, for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, without additional compensation or notice to participant, or review or approval by winner, except where prohibited by law.
Privacy Policies of Third Party Websites
The Website is not directed to persons under eighteen (18) years of age, and individuals under such age must not use the Website or services offered on it to submit any personally identifiable information about themselves or to participate in these services in any way. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18, and no part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Questions or comments regarding the Website should be sent by email using the Feedback form at this website, if applicable, or by U.S. mail to: Digital Content Studio Manager, MDI Entertainment,1500 Bluegrass Lakes Parkway, Alpharetta, Georgia 30004.
Promotion void where prohibited by law.
The Promotion is open only to individuals, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors or agents of the Lottery, persons or employees of business entities issued occupational, vendor, or affiliate licenses by the Pennsylvania Lottery in connection with the Lottery's operations, persons or employees of business entities prohibited from playing the Lottery's games by virtue of any agreement with the Lottery, immediate family members related by blood, adoption, marriage, domestic partnership, or civil union to such a person residing in such person's household, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of the Promotion are not eligible to participate.
Age & Identity Verification
By submitting the information necessary to register for an account or to update an existing account, you consent to the use of any age-verification and identity-verification technology or method MDI Entertainment and the Lottery deem appropriate. MDI Entertainment and the Lottery reserve the right to use any age-verification and identity-verification technology or method they deems appropriate at any time after you have registered or updated your account in order to determine that all requirements for the use of your account continue to be met. In order to successfully register for or update your account and use your account, you may be required to provide additional evidence of your age and identification, provide copies of documents, or appear in person at a designated claim center. MDI Entertainment and the Lottery do not guarantee that its age-verification and identity-verification technology and methods will be able to locate records for and verify every person. You will not be able to use your account if your age and identity cannot be verified.
The materials found on the Website are protected by United States and other copyright laws, except for works of the United States Government pursuant to 1 U.S.C. Section 105. The selection, arrangement and presentation of all materials (including information in the public domain), and the overall design of the Website are copyright ©2017 MDI Entertainment. Permission is granted to view and print materials from the Website for the non-commercial purpose of viewing, reading and retaining for reference. Any other copying, distribution, retransmission or modification of information or materials on this site, whether in electronic or hard copy form, without the express prior written permission of MDI Entertainment is strictly prohibited.
Trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Website are trademarks/service marks that identify MDI Entertainment, the Lottery for whose benefit and the benefit of its customers the Website is produced, the intellectual property of one or more companies with whom MDI Entertainment has licensing agreements in place, and the goods and/or services provided by MDI Entertainment (collectively, the "Marks"). Such Marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of MDI Entertainment or the other appropriate owners of the intellectual property.
License and Site Access
MDI Entertainment grants you a non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to access and make personal use of this Website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the prior written consent of MDI Entertainment. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Website or its content; any derivative use of this Website or its content; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of a third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This Website or any portion of this Website shall not be reproduced, duplicated, mirrored, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of MDI Entertainment. You shall not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Marks or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of this Website or mirror this Website without the prior written consent of MDI Entertainment. You shall not use any metatags or any other "hidden text" utilizing MDI Entertainment's name or any Marks without the prior written consent of MDI Entertainment or the respective authorized parties. Any unauthorized use shall terminate the permission or license granted by MDI Entertainment herein. You shall not use any MDI Entertainment name, logo, Marks or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of a link without the prior written consent of MDI Entertainment.
Links to Third-Party Websites
MDI Entertainment may provide hyperlinks to third-party websites as a convenience to users of the Website. MDI Entertainment does not control third-party websites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party websites or any hyperlink in a linked-to website. MDI Entertainment does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party website hyperlinked from the Website. MDI Entertainment will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
MDI ENTERTAINMENT AND THE LOTTERY MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER SITES LISTED THEREIN. MDI ENTERTAINMENT AND THE LOTTERY DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN IT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
The Lottery will not be responsible or liable for any errors, mistakes, inaccuracies of, or failure to correct inaccuracies of, content or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including without limitation, electronic malfunction of any network, hardware or software. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of entry. The Lottery reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Promotion should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion. In the event of cancellation of the Promotion, the prizes will not be awarded, and the Lottery will have no further obligation. Such cancellations may be done at the Lottery's discretion and without notice to entrants.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL MDI ENTERTAINMENT, THE LOTTERY, THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, OFFICIALS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR NATURE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF (1) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEBSITE, OR (2) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Governing Law and Waiver of Jury Trial
Questions or comments regarding the Website should be sent by email using the Feedback form at this website, if applicable, or by U.S. mail to: Digital Content Studio Manager, Scientific Games Lottery, 1500 Bluegrass Lakes Parkway, Alpharetta, Georgia 30004.
Promotion void where prohibited by law.